Main Responsibility :
- Produce and review studies, surveys, designs & calculation reports for complex structure.
- Produce input for structural, drawings and review quality of drawings.
- Study & apply different structural codes for complex situation.
- Prepare & review technical specifications.
- Manage interaction with other disciplines e.g architect, me engineer, project manager and quantity surveyor or site staff.
- Manage interaction with external parties e.g client, local authorities & contractors.
- Direct & monitor other engineers.
- Project planning & monitoring
- Undertake continues professional development & training to maintain appropriate chartered/ expert status.
- Have a Degree majoring in Civil Engineering from reputable university.
- Minimum GPA is 3.00.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in high rise building sector.
- Have experiences in structural consultants / developers.
- Experience in team leader/ design coordinator on small to medium projects.
- Demonstrable record of technical experience in structural engineering.
- Awareness of civil engineering industry procedures and best practice.
- Previous project management experience.
- Relevant design, team management, project management & site experience.
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral).