Secretary to BOD
Main Responsibility :
- Working closely with the Director, the successful candidate will involve in the organizing and overseas work flow of the office and corrects it as necessary.
- Prepares correspondence by compilling, typing and proof reading memoranda, letters and reports.
- Schedules and arranges meetings and conferences.
- Prepares agenda, acts as facilitator when necessary, design and maintains supplies needed by the department and to perform related duties as assigned.
- Max 35 years old, good personality and good looking
- Min Bachelor degree majoring Legal, Civil, Architecture form reputable university.
- Min GPA 3.00 (scale of 4)
- Experience min 5 years as Secretary Director, Personal Assistant, especially as Secretary in Property Business
- Proficient to use Ms Office
- Proficient in clerical skill and good filling document, especially filling Construction Documents
- Have ability to review contract / agreement / legal documents
- Good communication and correspondences
- Excellent in English, written and oral
- Able to work independently or team