Project Control (Quantity Surveyor)
Main Responsibility :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Civil, Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinators specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- A bachelor degree in a construction or related structural / civil engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience in project controls / quantity surveying
- Self-motivated, energic, dependable, honest, and thorough. A versatile, self-starter with a positive attitude, is a cautiously assertive
- Ability to modulate with a dynamic workload: from heavy multi-tasking during peak workloads – to very focused, detail-oriented work during critical projects
- Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptionally high level of commitment to the success of individuals and overall projects
- Work ethics reflecting high integrity throughout all areas of responsibility
- Willing to put in extra effort and hours as needed